ORP DG PRO is an independent Australian owned & operated company. ORP DG PRO is a leading organisation, acknowledged as experts in dangerous goods & hazardous chemicals management, with over 25 years of experience in the field of dangerous goods and hazardous chemicals management.
ORP DG PRO’s aim is to provide safety and compliance by sharing, educating and assisting with dangerous goods and hazardous chemicals packing, documenting, transport, storage and handling.
With a service area covering the Oceania region (Australasia, Melanesia, Micronesia), ORP DG PRO has experience in providing services in countries like Papua New Guinea, Fiji and Nauru, supported by regulatory knowledge & practical experience with dangerous goods and hazardous chemicals compliance, safety, consultancy, operations and training.
ORP DG PRO is the logical choice for all your dangerous goods requirements.
Core Business Values
Values are an essential part in our service delivery. Our core values that support our business:
- Knowledge: We actively promote developing and sharing our dangerous goods and hazardous chemicals knowledge.
- Compliance: We continuously ensure compliance with the applicable regulations, standards & customer requirements.
- Leadership: We focus on ongoing improvement and communication of dangerous goods and hazardous chemical safety & compliance.
- Solutions: We are committed to delivering ‘best practise’ solutions, exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Did you know?
- ORP DG PRO’s main goal is to share knowledge, tools and supplies to enable people and businesses to take control of their own dangerous goods and hazardous chemical management.
- ORP DG PRO provides ongoing support to our valued customers who take control of their own dangerous goods and hazardous chemicals management.
- ORP DG PRO holds a comprehensive insurance cover policy which assumes legal liability for dangerous goods and hazardous chemical services carried out by ORP DG PRO.
- ORP DG PRO is a gold reseller of dangerous goods software (dgoffice.net) which enables persons and businesses to handle their own dangerous goods transport documentation for all modes of transport.