ALL GAS CYLINDER STORAGE CAGES (AEROSOL AND GAS CAGES | FLATPACK) COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF AUSTRALIAN STANDARD AS4332 AND AS/NZS1596. REFER TO THESE STANDARDS FOR MORE SPECIFIC STORAGE REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLIANCE.
- Yellow powder coated steel construction, suitable for outdoor environments.
- Solid steel roof and floor with steel mesh sides to provide ventilation.
- All wall panels and doors are made of welded steel mesh within a sturdy steel frame for added strength.
- Strong magnetic door catches to hold doors closed and an eye lug for a padlock. (Are not valid for the 1A & 2A aerosol cages).
- Raised support legs with pre-drilled feet which can be permanently fixed to the ground. (Recommended) (Are not valid for the 1A & 2A aerosol cages).
- Capable of being moved by a forklift for relocation if required. Note – only when cage is empty of cylinders. Available in a range of configurations for tall gas cylinders and forklift gas cylinders.
- Tall forklift cylinder storage cages include shelf to provide storage on two Levels.
- Restraining chain to prevent cylinders from falling.
- 1. The storage of cylinders should preferably be located out-of-doors in a well ventilated area away from any flame, heat or other ignition sources.
- 2. All cylinders must be stored vertically in accordance with the Australian standards and secured with chains provided
- 3. Aerosol qtys based on diameter of 68mm & loose containers (not packaged cartons)
- 4. Cylinder qtys based on boc cylinder specifications, this may differ for other manufacturers. For assembled cages allow up to 5 working days.