THE DANGEROUS GOODS OUTDOOR STORAGE CABINETS ARE MANUFACTURED TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF AUSTRALIAN STANDARD AS 1940, CLASS 3 AS1940, CLASS 5.1 AS4326, CLASS 5.2 AS2714 & CLASS 6 AS4452.
This range of cabinets provide a convenient and secure enclosure and helps with good house-keeping practices for the storage of dangerous goods.
They are suitable for outdoor use only. Only Suitable for Flammable, Oxidizing, Organic Peroxide & Toxic Substances
- Constructed of heavy duty single walled galvanised steel.
- Door and rear panel incorporate weatherproof louvered constant ventilation.
- Manual closing door with ISO two-point latching bar.
- Provision for padlock for added security.
- Rubber door seal for added weather protection.
- Two heavy duty door hinges allowing 270° opening to aid loading and unloading.
- Fixed heavy duty open mesh bottom shelf. •Heavy duty galvanised steel adjustable shelf.
- External static earthing connection point at base of cabinet including a metal earthing stake with connecting earthing wire.
- Durable weather and solvent resistant blue powder coated paint finish, both internal and external.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump for spill collection.
- Front accessible removal sump plug for drainage.4 x heavy duty lifting lugs.
- Heavy duty foot plates with provision for bolting to concrete footing.
- Forklift channels for ease of moving by forklift.
- Palletised and packaged in strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
- Appropriate labelling applied.