Once upon a time, in a busy city, there was a small warehouse that stored a lot of flammable liquid. One day… while the workers were busy moving some of the drums, one of them accidentally dropped a heavy tool on the ground, causing a spark to ignite the flammable vapour that had built up from one of the open drums.
The spark quickly grew into a flame, and the workers scrambled to find a way to put it out. But the fire was too strong, and it quickly spread to the nearby drums of flammable liquid. The liquid began to boil and bubble, and the heat from the flames made it evaporate into a thick cloud of smoke.
The smoke filled the air with a choking smell, and the heat from the fire was so intense that it melted the metal walls of the warehouse. People gathered around the building, watching in horror as the fire grew bigger and bigger.
Fire & rescue was called, and they arrived quickly, but even they were unable to stop the flames from spreading. They used hoses to spray water onto the fire, but the water only made things worse, as it caused the flammable liquid to spread even further.
The fire raged on for hours, destroying everything in its path. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the firefighters managed to extinguish the flames. But the damage had already been done – the warehouse was completely destroyed, and the surrounding buildings had suffered significant damage.
It was a lesson learned the hard way – that flammable liquids are extremely dangerous and must be handled with the utmost care. From that day on, the workers at the warehouse made sure to be extra cautious when handling such substances, and everyone in town learned the importance of safety when dealing with flammable materials.