Why do we use Dangerous Goods labels?
Dangerous goods labels are used to identify items or substances that pose a potential hazard or danger to human health, property, or the environment. The use of these labels helps ensure the safe transportation, handling, and storage of hazardous materials by clearly indicating the potential risks associated with these substances.
These labels typically feature bright colors and warning symbols, such as flames or skull and crossbones, which alert people to the potential dangers of the substance. The labels may also include specific information about the type of hazard posed by the substance, such as whether it is flammable, toxic, or corrosive.
The use of dangerous goods labels is often required by Regulations that mandate the labelling of dangerous goods. By using these labels, we can help prevent accidents, injuries, and environmental damage by ensuring that dangerous goods are handled, stored and transported safely and appropriately.
- Product on saleLithium Battery Mark UN3481excl. GST
- Product on saleLithium Battery Mark UN3480excl. GST
- Class 1.3G Explosives Label$54.50 excl. GST
- Class 1.3C Explosives Label$54.50 excl. GST
- Limited Quantity Sea Freight Label$54.50 excl. GST
- Excepted Quantity Label$54.50 excl. GST
- Marine Pollutant Label$54.50 excl. GST
- Overpack Label$54.50 excl. GST
- UN 3373 category B Label$54.50 excl. GST